What can I do to improve this blog?

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Updates: NYC Meet and Greet, New Comic, and More!
    Hey, guys! I am very sorry that I haven't posted much. There has been so many things going on this week and the week before. But, I have some exciting news!
    I went to the Bratayley Meet and Greet in NYC yesterday! I gave them bookmarks and posters. Katie (the mom) said "hi". She also said, "look at those things!" when I gave her the bookmarks for the family. Hayley said "hi" and she signed the Bratayley card. Annie asked me my name, and my favorite color. When I said "Kierstin" and "purple", she said "I really like that color, too." Caleb asked me "How was your day so far?". I said "Pretty good, what about you?". I couldn't hear what he was saying because my brother was laughing a lot. (And he was holding the camera. So, I couldn't hear what Caleb said on the camera either.) The dad was there, too!
    But, before they let us in the building, the dad said that for Caleb's TruthPlusDare video, Caleb had to take pictures with some of the fans. He took a picture with me! I really hope that I am in his video. 
    They are soo sweet! If you haven't met them yet, don't worry. Think positive, and good things will come your way. 
    



    A few minutes ago, I made a new comic! Enjoy!




I have decided that from now on, I am going to use #BratayleyComics instead of @BratayleyComics on my comic strips because this girl made an account on Instagram named @bratayleycomics. I don't want people to think that's me and/or get confused. Thanks for reading!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment