What can I do to improve this blog?

Monday, March 10, 2014

Bratayley's Coming to NYC?
Hey, guys! It's Kierstin again. A few weeks ago, I found out that Bratayley was going to NYC in one of their videos. I was super pumped because I live in Westbury, NY.. And, all I really have to do is take a train or drive there. So, I asked my mom, but she said "no". Then, about 2-3 weeks ago, my brother came home (he works in the city at his old college). I told him all about the Meet & Greet. Then, he told me that he might be able to take me. A few days later, he texted my mom saying that I am able to go! I felt like I was on Cloud 9. Comment down below, or tweet me on Twitter (@BratayleyComics or @BratayleyZTeam) and tell me if you are coming as well! 
                                                                                                                         XOXO, Kierstin


P.S. 
For more info for the Meet and Greet, go to the end of this video:


No comments:

Post a Comment