What can I do to improve this blog?

Monday, March 10, 2014

Questions and Answers:
I put together some questions that I wanted to answer for you guys. If you guys want me to do new questions, tweet me (@BratayleyComics), comment down below, or email me (@KiryTV@yahoo.com). Let's get started!

1.) Where do you find your pictures?
I just find them on Google LOL.. I try to just find pictures that would go good in comics, though. 

2.) What do you use to make your comics?
I use www.pizap.com because it is really cool and it has some really nice effects.. I basically use it for all of my edits that I make. 

3.) What are your Twitter accounts?
I actually have a TON.. But, my Bratayley accounts are @BratayleyZTeam and @BratayleyComics

I will do more question and answers when this page gets more views. Thanks for reading!
                                                                                                                                 XOXO, KIERSTIN


No comments:

Post a Comment